News & Events
- Registration is open for Spring 2019 classes!
- RSU/MSAD #44 Adult & Community Education
- Like and Share our page on Facebook.
- 2019 SPRING LEARNING CENTER HOURS
Ed2go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. With an ever-growing catalog of over 300 courses, ed2go makes it simple for everyone to enrich their lives or reach professional goals in a supportive and engaging environment. ed2go online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Each course runs for 6 weeks, with a 2 week grace period at the end, and consists of 12 lessons. All you need to get started is Internet access, an e-mail address, and a Web browser.
Courses start each month and are available 24 hours a day. You can read your lessons and ask questions of your instructor at times most convenient to you.
Ed2go is partnered with Gatlin Educational Services, the world’s largest provider of asynchronous web-based training to colleges, universities and other education providers. GES provides self-paced courses with open enrollment, i.e. you can enroll and start the course at any time during the year. Courses are offered in partnership with colleges and universities worldwide. Once you have decided on a course, you will need to contact the Continuing Education office at 824-2136 x 1340 for cost and registration information.
How to Get Started:
1. Visit our Online Instruction Center at www.ed2go.com/telstar
2. Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
3. When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call us at Continuing Education at 824-2136 x1340.
Ed2go classes include:
Computer applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, and more
Graphic and Web Design
Grantwriting and Nonprofit Management
Childcare & Parenting
Entertainment Industry Opportunities
Art, History, Psychology, and Literature